Detailed job specifications are provided to each cleaner
in order to fulfil the specific contract requirements. In addition,
regular inspections are conducted to ensure that the highest possible
standards are being met and measured against KPI’s.
Communication plays an integral role in our ability to provide
superior cleaning and maintenance services. We minimise any disruption
or inconvenience by responding immediately to any requests from clients.
Clients are presented with a variety of communication methods, including:
- KPI (key performance indicator) meetings.
- An on-site communications diary that is checked daily by cleaning
staff and at least twice a week by the Client Relationship Manager.
Clients can record comments, requests, feedback and complaints via this
system and all entries are responded to within 24 hours.
- A dedicated Customer Service team at our national head office, who
are available to answer calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days
- A dedicated Client Relationship Manager and a Site Supervisor who are contactable by phone 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Weekly meetings with our Client Relationship Manager.
- A web-based customer service platform that enables clients to
request additional services or changes to existing services, order
consumables, provide feedback and make enquiries or complaints. This
facility is accessible via our web portal, which is highly customisable
and can be adapted to suit client requirements.
- In addition, we regularly inspect each premise and complete
inspection reports to make sure that all areas are cleaned in accordance
with the agreed specifications.
Continual monitoring of sites ensures that we deliver consistently
high levels of service, in line with our Quality Management System.